| item || index |
| Activity bacterium || Min2 Billion / G |
|NPK || Min5% |
|Organic matter || Min45% |
|PH value || 5.5~8.0 |
|Amino acid || Min8% |
|Humic acid || Min10% |
|BSFA || Min8% |
(1) It has high content NPK and abundant nutrient. It can be dissolved in water speedly and has high fertilizer efficiency.
(2) It has NPK and all kinds of trace element.
(3) It has no impurities and no pollution to the environment. It is safe and high efficient to the plants.
(4) It can save water, fertilizer and labour. It can resist disease and increase the yield.
It can be sued in every growing period of vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, etc. But it is more appropriate to use in seedling stage and vegetative growth stage. It can provide abundant nutrient to plants.
(1) Foliar Spray: Dilute with 1000-1500 time water and spray on the leaves.
(2) Water flushing irrigation: Dilute with 500-1500 time water and irrigate every 10-15 days. Use 60-90KG per Hectare.
(3) Drip Irrigation: Dilute with 1000-2000 time water and irrigate every 7-10 days. Use 45-75KG per Hectare.
(4) It is suitable for sprinkling irrigation, foliar spray, root irrigation and hole application. Please don't use it together with strong basicity pesticide. If used for foliar spray, it is better to do it after 4 O'clock PM. If it rains within 6 hours after foliar spray, please spray it again.
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening - Fine Gardening Magazine
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — Feed your garden right · Best Overall Fertilizer: Miracle-Gro Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food · Best for Lawns: Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
The 10 Best Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden - (2020 Reviews)
Jump to Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant ... — 1. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food · 2. Jobe's Organics
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
Nitrogen (N) promotes vigorous, green, leafy growth and rich, green color. Phosphorus (K) supports strong root development and helps plants use other nutrients
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — This article covers the basics of why and how to fertilize your garden. Plant Nutrients 101. Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
When & How To Fertilize Garden Plants - 5 Big Secrets To
Jun 4, 2020 — #4 Power Mulch For More Nutrients. Perhaps this is the biggest “secret” of all to fertilizing garden plants. In addition to the liquid fertilizing intervals