Potassium humate is ideally as addition for granular fertilizers, such as Urea. With prominent effect to release the locked phosphtae by some iron such as Fe3+,Al3+,also can slow-release nitrogeon fertilizer to promote the function of NPK fertilizers. The high activiy of weathered coal humic acid and potassium hydroxide chemical reaction and become dissolving in water, alkaline, with many active groups, with the function of ion exchange, adsorption, complexation, Xu Ning, dispersion, bond etc, are widely used in agriculture, the drilling fluid additives, water reducing agent in cement industry.
- Plant growth stimulant,promote root development and stimulate seed germination.
- Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients with humic acids and keep a well balanced nutrition.
- Enhance the resilience of crops.such as cold,drought,pest,disease and toppling resistance.
- Promote healithier,stronger plants and enhance appearance.
- Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll,speed up the photosythesis.
- Soli conditioner, improve soil structure.Increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
- Enhance resistance to stress for soil,especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
- Enhance nutrients uptake and increse the content of humus in soil
- Prevent soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
- Promote fertilizer efficiency.Greatly improve the utilization of N&P
Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities
May 1, 2016 - Humic acids (HAs) are macromolecules that comprise humic substances (HS), which are organic matter distributed in terrestrial soil, natural
What Is Humic Acid? - Soil-Biotics
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural ... Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and
Humic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Humic Acid. Humic acids are the organic substances that coagulate when the strong-base extract is acidified while fulvic acids are the organic substances that remain soluble when the strong-base extract is acidified
Humic Acid and How it Benefits Soil | EcoFarming Daily
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acid deficiency can prevent farmers and gardeners from growing crops with optimum nutrition
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate ...
Buy Organic Liquid Humic Acid, 32 fl oz Concentrate: Everything Else - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Humic substance - Wikipedia
Jump to Determination of humic acids in water samples - Humic substances are organic compounds that are important components of humus, the major