- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Biological fulvic acid, also known as fulvic acid, is extracted from plants bodies, weathered coal, peat, etc, using special bacteria biological fermentation and chemical treament technology. It is a kind of short carbon chain molecular material extracted from natural plants, with high loading capacity and physiological activity. Fulvic acid contains small molecule aromatic carboxylic acid chemical compounds, its main components containing fulvic acid, amino acid, trace element, etc. It also contains biological active substances and plant endogenous hormone including nucleic acid, salicylic acid, carbohydrates, indole acids, collagen, etc.
Physical and Chemical Property:
Its appearance is brown yellow powder. It is instantly dissolved in water. Water Solubility: 99.9%. PH: 5.0-7.0.
(1) Fulvic Acid is a kind of plant growth regulator. It can promote plant growth and improve absorption of of nutrition.
(2) Fulvic Acid has important function in plants drought resisting. It can improve plants' anti-adversity ability, increase production and improve plants' quality.
(3) Fulvic Acid can prevent and cure plants disease and strengthen flood-resisting ability.
(4) Fulvic Acid can be used for chelate macro elements and micro elements, make them to be better used by plants.
(5) Fulvic Acid can speed up precipitation and decomposition, improve soil structure.
• Broad spectrum plant growth regulator
• Proper control of crop leaf stomatal openness
• Reduce transpiration,have an important role for drought
• Anti- dry hot wind
• Improve stress tolerance of crops
• Increase in yield
• Have synergies when mix with some non - alkaline pesticide
• Stimulate crop growth
• Enhance root activity
• Prevent premature aging
• Improve the various enzyme activities
• Increase the chlorophyll content
• Improve the quality of the fruit
• Improve the quality of cr