Type: Free of NaCl
Appearance: Flowing black granular
Water solubility: 60% min
Organic matter: 45% min
Humic Acid: 16% min
Amino Acid: 8% min
Trace elements: 2% min
NPK: 10% min
- Super and quick water solubility, increases the utilization of NPK provide essential amino acid and trace elements for plants
- Enhance the utilization of all kinds of nutrients, reduce the use of chemical fertilizers
- Improve soil structure, increases the beneficial microorganisms in soil, make soil more healthy
- Assit in pest defense, ehance the ability of anti inverse and anti disease and age
- Stimulates root growth, increase water and nutrients uptake
- Benefits flowers and fruits, improve quality and yield and then increases income
- Suitable for all kinds of irrigating methods, Including drop irrigation, micro irrigation, spray irrigation, spread over the fields, flood irrigation and perforated method
- Environmental friendly, protects and improves environment
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 600-750 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 225-300 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha or 1.5-2 kg/tree.
Humic substance - Wikipedia
Jump to Determination of humic acids in water samples - Humic substances are organic compounds that are important components of humus, the major
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate ...
Buy Organic Liquid Humic Acid, 32 fl oz Concentrate: Everything Else - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
What Is Humic Acid? - Soil-Biotics
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural ... Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and
Humic Acid and How it Benefits Soil | EcoFarming Daily
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acid deficiency can prevent farmers and gardeners from growing crops with optimum nutrition
Humic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Humic Acid. Humic acids are the organic substances that coagulate when the strong-base extract is acidified while fulvic acids are the organic substances that remain soluble when the strong-base extract is acidified
Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities
May 1, 2016 - Humic acids (HAs) are macromolecules that comprise humic substances (HS), which are organic matter distributed in terrestrial soil, natural