The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by high temperature fermentation, concentration, spraying, etc, the product is finally made to black or brow shiny granular fertilizer. During the production process, we add some necessary trace element which plants need, biological organic selenium and biological bacterial protein which are favorable to human health. These will meet the growth demand of plants.
High content of polysaccharides extracted from natural green seaweed, it has been tests proved to have following functions on plants:
- By stimulating the generation of non-specific active factors in plants, the green seaweed polysaccharide can regulate plant's endogenous hormon25e balance, increases chlorophyll content and improve plant photosynthesis.
- Promote the generation of reactive oxygen species produced under stress, which interacts with protective enzymes as a signal molecule, then regulate the expression of stress-tolerance gene, improve anti-stress ability to drought, saline-alkali and other stress conditions.
- Promote crops tillering, seed germination, promote plant metabolism, enhance physiological function, result in vigorous plant with more leaves and stronger roots; effectively improve sugar invertase activity and the synthesis of organic phosphorus compounds, increase crop production and improve quality.
- Have great antioxidant activity, which can effectively eliminate free radicals, and improve plants immunity, build natural defense, increase crops ability of resistance to disease, pests, bacteria and virus.
- Package and storage
1) Kraft bags with PE liner, 20kg net;
2) Cartons with PE liner, 20kg net;
3) 5kgs foil bag, 4 foil bags in one carton, 20kgs net;
4) 1kgs foil bag, 20 foil bags in one carton, 20kgs net;
Storage: In sealed and damp-proof place
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — Kelp Kelp-based fertilisers contain potassium and a little nitrogen but the true benefits are the long-term effect they can have on your plants. · Cow
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — Go no further than your pantry, backyard or the beach for materials to make your own organic fertilizer: · BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
1. Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Half
Manure - Wikipedia
Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists of animal feces; other sources include compost and green manure
Organic Fertilizers | Natural Fertilizers | Composting | Soil
The choice of what and when to apply a fertilizer will depend on your soil analysis and the stage of plant growth you are targeting. Learn More About Fertilizers
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic