The product has scientific and reasonable formula, it can meet the nutrient demand of plants in different grow period. It can make sure the plants form every organs, accumulate and transform the nutrient and energy. This product can improve product quality and increase yield.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Its appearance is blue or other colourful powder. It can be dissolved in water speedly. Water Solubility: 100%
1. This product can enhance the disease resistance of crop roots, stems and leaves, increase photosynthesis, enhance enzyme activity.
2. It plays a preventive role on the yellow wilt, root rot and other viruses also relieve the injury due to improper spraying.
3.It has a special effects for fruit trees deciduous in the early and spot disease, and can improve the plant physiological functions, increase yield and improve quality.
All the crops.
1.Mix it with pesticides,which will enhance the function with each other
2. Please spray it before 10am or after 4pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
3. Please re-spray it if the rain comes in 2hours.
4. Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
1. Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Half
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — Kelp Kelp-based fertilisers contain potassium and a little nitrogen but the true benefits are the long-term effect they can have on your plants. · Cow
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — Go no further than your pantry, backyard or the beach for materials to make your own organic fertilizer: · BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Manure - Wikipedia
Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists of animal feces; other sources include compost and green manure
Organic Fertilizers | Natural Fertilizers | Composting | Soil
The choice of what and when to apply a fertilizer will depend on your soil analysis and the stage of plant growth you are targeting. Learn More About Fertilizers