- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Organic Fertilizer is mainly derived from plants and animals, it is a carbon containing material which is applied to the soil to provide plant nutrition as its main function. Through the processing of biological substances, animal and plant wastes and plant residues, the toxic and harmful substances are eliminated and beneficial substances are increased, including a variety of organic acids, peptides, and rich nutrient elements nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It can not only provide comprehensive nutrition for crops, but also can increase and update soil organic matter, promote microbial reproduction, improve the physical and chemical properties and biological activity of soil, which is the main nutrient of green food production.
1. The compressive strength is high and the water dissolves quickly. The moisture content of the product is generally below 1%, and the compressive strength can be increased by more than double, which is suitable for various fertilization methods.
2. The nutrients are even, which promotes the uniform growth of the crops and the overall growth is good.
3. The medium and trace elements are effective and easily absorbed by crops
4. The utilization rate of fertilizer is improved, the nutrient release is more uniform, and the fertilizer effect time is long.
5. There are small holes to prevent counterfeiting, the compound fertilizer particles are uniformly clear, and the color is bright. Other processes cannot produce products with small holes and are not easy to be counterfeited.
6. The product quality is stable, the operating cost is low, the energy consumption is low, no pollution, and easy to operate.
The characteristics of stable and long fertilizer effect, easy to absorb, and it is rich in the fourth nutrient essential for crop growth Sulfide can significantly promote the photosynthesis of crops, promote the healthy growth of plants, effectively increase crop yields and improve crop quality.
Warning:The specific dosage is adjusted according to the crop yield, soil fertility and the guidance of the local agricultural technology department.
Usage: It can be used as base fertilizer, top dressing, spreading, hole application, furrow application.
Attention: Store in a cool and dry place, protected from sun, rain and moisture.