- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
|Nitrogen||8.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN|
|Sulphur||18.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN|
|Magnesium||3.0% (+/-0.5%) MIN|
|Size 2-4 MM||90% MIN|
|Service||OEM,ODM,Custom logo and design are welcome|
1. Promote the development of crop root system and increase the germination rate. Potassium fulvic acid is rich in a variety of nutrients, and new roots can be seen within 3-7 days. At the same time, secondary roots are greatly increased, which can quickly improve the ability of plants to absorb nutrients and moisture, promote cell division, and accelerate crop growth.
2. Improve fertilizer utilization. Potassium fulvic acid provides the required carbon and nitrogen sources for the beneficial microbial activities in the soil, thereby promoting the large number of microorganisms to multiply, dissolve phosphorus, potassium, and nitrogen, thereby greatly improving the utilization rate of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, and generally increasing the utilization rate40 %the above.
3. Improve the plant's ability to resist drought and cold. Potassium fulvic acid can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, enhance soil fertility and water retention capacity, and enhance plant drought resistance. Potassium fulvic acid can enhance photosynthesis of plants, increase organic matter in plant cells, and improve the cold resistance of crops. The plant has a developed root system, and its ability to absorb nutrients and water is greatly enhanced. The plant is robust and has strong disease resistance.
4. Increase production and improve quality. Potassium fulvic acid is completely water-soluble, easily absorbed, and highly permeable. Its effect is more than 5 times that of ordinary humic acid. The active substance of fulvic acid makes the absorption and utilization of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium reach more than 50%, which greatly enhances the plant's own nutrition. To increase yield and improve crop quality.
5. Improve soil and resist heavy cropping. Fulvic acid combines with calcium ions in the soil to form a stable aggregate structure. The soil's water, fertilizer, gas, and heat conditions can be adjusted, and beneficial bacteria in the soil can multiply, which can control harmful bacteria in the soil, thereby improving crop resistance. It has obvious repair function for compaction and soil acidification and salting caused by long-term excessive fertilization.