Humic acid is a kind of animal and plant remains, mainly plant remains, a type of organic matter produced and accumulated by microbial decomposition and transformation, and a series of geochemical processes. The most promising resources for humic acid development are low-calorie coals such as peat, lignite and weathered coal. Among them, the humic acid content is 10-80%.
Humic acid is a macromolecular organic substance widely found in nature. It is widely used in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, petroleum, chemical, building materials, medical and health, environmental protection and other fields. In particular, it now advocates the construction of ecological agriculture, pollution-free agricultural production, green food, pollution-free environmental protection, etc., and makes "humic acid" highly respected. It turns out that human life and survival are inseparable from humic acid.
- Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium humate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- Reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
It is used in agriculture as a fertilser additive to increase the efficiency of fertilisers especially nitrogen and phosphorus based fertiliser inputs. Other salts of humic acid are manufactured, mainly sodium humate which is used in animal health supplements. It also can be used in Aquaculture.
Used as multi-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus,also used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, foliar fertilizer.Basal fertilizer: 600-700kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers
Top dressing: 400-500kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers, and irrigate in time.
Benefits of organic-based fertilizers | ecofi
What are organic-based fertilizers? The broad category of organic-based fertilizers includes diverse formulations of products that provide plants with nutrients and/or improve organic matter in the soil. They are applied to plants and/or soils to improve soil fertility, plant vigour, produce quality and yield
Organic fertilizers comprise a variety of plant-derived materials that range from fresh ... Some of the liquid fish-derived and soybean-based fertilizer materials are
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — Kelp Kelp-based fertilisers contain potassium and a little nitrogen but the true benefits are the long-term effect they can have on your plants. · Cow
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Here's a list of some organic fertilizers you may encounter: Manures for the garden ... Rock phosphate is a calcium or lime-based phosphate rock that is usually
Here's the scoop on chemical and organic fertilizers | OSU
Mar 9, 2015 — Organic fertilizers usually contain plant nutrients in low concentrations. Many of these nutrients have to be converted into inorganic forms by soil