Hibong Humic Acid Granular fertilizer contains at most 70% humic acid from leonardite, it is a slow-released organic fertilizer and it can provide humic acid and multi mineral elements.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Its appearance is black or brown granular. PH: 5.0-6.0; Particle Size: 2mm-4mm
- Super and quick water solubility, increases the utilization of NPK provide essential amino acid and trace elements for plants
- Enhance the utilization of all kinds of nutrients, reduce the use of chemical fertilizers
- Improve soil structure, increases the beneficial microorganisms in soil, make soil more healthy
- Assit in pest defense, ehance the ability of anti inverse and anti disease and age
- Stimulates root growth, increase water and nutrients uptake
- Benefits flowers and fruits, improve quality and yield and then increases income
- Suitable for all kinds of irrigating methods, Including drop irrigation, micro irrigation, spray irrigation, spread over the fields, flood irrigation and perforated method
- Environmental friendly, protects and improves environment
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 600-750 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 225-300 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha or 1.5-2 kg/tree.
How Does a Fertilizer Work? | Love The Garden
A fertiliser, often referred to as plant food, is a broad term for either a mixture of ... You can add fertilisers to the soil in liquid, water-soluble and granular form or
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Many rely on the old standbys—animal manure and compost—which, although organic and good for soil building, actually contain few nutrients. For flower and
3 Ways to Fertilize a Garden Cheaply - wikiHow
Use wood ash or sawdust as fertilizer. Wood ash and sawdust add calcium and potassium to the soil. They can also help to raise the pH of the soil if it is too acidic,
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
Natural Ways to Fertilize the Soil | Home Guides | SF Gate
Byproducts. Byproducts from the processing industry also provide a natural way to fertilize your garden soil. For example, blood meal, chicken-feather meal and
Fertilizing a Garden - How much fertilizer should you use in a
Most gardeners should use a complete fertilizer with twice as much phosphorus as nitrogen or potassium. An example would be 10-20-10 or 12-24-12. These fertilizers usually are easy to find. Some soils contain enough potassium for good plant growth and don't need more
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
Many soils contain adequate nutrients for the plants to absorb, but some soils do not, which is where fertilizers come in. Fertilizers are plant nutrients that are added to the soil. The plants absorb these essential nutrients from the soil to improve health, growth, and productivity. ... Not all soil needs fertilizer