- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Humic/Fulvic acid and other humic substances, collectively referred to as humates, are the final stage of organic matter as it degrades to its smallest possible size. They are extremely complex molecules, formed naturally over time by soil microorganisms as they recycle the nutrients and organic matter present in decaying plant material.
In healthy, pristine soils, humates are constantly formed by the life and death cycles of plant roots, microorganisms, and fungi in the soil. Modern agricultural practices have disrupted this cycle - in order to maintain good soil health, it is now necessary to add this critical component back into the soil, so that we can reap the benefits of working with instead of against nature.
Good bacteria for Soil & Plant, instead of Chemical fertilizer. Safe and health for our future from here!
- •Use natural plant metabolic processes without long-term side effects.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils. Amending PH Value of Soil.
- •Nitrogen fixation
- •Increase root mass development naturally-up to 25% and more.
- •Save costs by lowering the amount of N-P-K that needs to be applied.
- •Phosphate-solubilizing. Maximize the potential of your fertilizer, resulting in better germination, efficient foliar applications, and a more vigorous growth.
- •Activate beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
- •Flocculate clay particles or aggregates sand for improved soil structure.
- •Buffer stress from soil toxicities (salts & heavy metals). Treatment for soil contamination of Heavy Metals!
- •Leave zero harmful chemical residues.
- •Inhibit the pathogenic microorganism, prevent and reduce the diseases; Pests do not develop resistance.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils.
- •Achieve uniform blooming, fruit set, fruit sizing, and maturity.
- •Improve water penetration and water holding capacity.
- •Allow the nutrients to easily assimilate through the roots and leaves.