|Appearance || Brown Powder |
|Free Amino Acid || 50% min |
|Amino Nitrogen || 10% min |
|Moisture || 5% max |
|Chloride || none |
- Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium humate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- Reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
It is used in agriculture as a fertilser additive to increase the efficiency of fertilisers especially nitrogen and phosphorus based fertiliser inputs. Other salts of humic acid are manufactured, mainly sodium humate which is used in animal health supplements. It also can be used in Aquaculture.
Used as multi-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus,also used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, foliar fertilizer.Basal fertilizer: 600-700kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers
Top dressing: 400-500kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers, and irrigate in time.
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
This is achieved by avoiding the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, and using products that nurture your garden soil and the organisms in it. When you
Why Use Organic Fertilizer? - Milorganite
Fertilizers derived from organic sources feed the soil, which allows the nutrients to be released slowly, at a
Using Organic Fertilizers in the Garden - Gardening Channel
Organic fertilizers slowly release nutrients, maintaining a steady flow of nutrients into the soil and surrounding plants. They do not disturb the water balance of the
Use of Organic Fertilizers to Enhance Soil Fertility, Plant
Understanding the nutrient variability and release pattern of organic fertilizers is crucial to supply plants with sufficient nutrients to achieve optimum productivity,
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... It is sometimes credited as being the most widely use organic fertilizer and by volume is the top organic amendment. Peat is the most widely used
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure